environmental policy computer recycling
CSI Lifecycle Services is passionately committed to the positive protection of the environment – meeting the needs of the present without compromising those of the future. We have been awarded ISO14001 – Environmental Management. All of our computer recycling and data destruction services are carried out in accordance of the WEEE regulations.
CSI Lifecycle Services is committed to preventing pollution and minimising the impact of its operations on the environment. This will be achieved through a programme of continual improvement. We aim wherever possible to reuse equipment or salvage usable parts, when this is not possible we ensure all materials are recycled correctly. Computer recycling is one of the key services provided by CSI and as such we make it our priority to ensure our services are compliant with all regulations.
CSI Lifecycle Services will:
- Meet all relevant legislation and set our own standard where no regulations exist.
- Continue to refine and develop our Environmental Policy in line with business needs, taking into account appropriate best practices.
- Understand relevant environmental science in order to keep abreast of current and developing issues.
- Reduce rather than dispose of wherever possible and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Promote energy efficiency in our locations.
- Reduce where practicable the level of harmful emissions.
- Consider environmental issues throughout the lifecycle of our leased assets, equipment and services.
- Promote individual awareness of good environmental practices.